Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring
The Firm has provided legal consultancy to major listed and private companies in numerous sectors regarding Bankruptcy Laws and procedures, and their execution while coordinating with the bankruptcy administrators and trustees as well as financial advisors.
The Firm has extensive experience in preventive settlement procedures and financial reorganization, handling cases in courts, enabling bankrupt companies and struggling debtors to regulate their financial affairs, resume their business activities, and ultimately contributing towards the sustainability and development of the economy. The Firm is among the market leaders in advising and conducting financial restructuring for companies listed on (TASI) in accordance with the bankruptcy system and regulations, Capital Markets Law and the Saudi Central Bank regulations.
Questions You May Wonder?
You can call us or use the contact form to book an appointment and request legal consultations.
Judicial costs are sums of money that the taxpayer is required to pay to the competent department, in accordance with the provisions of the Judicial Costs Law issued by Royal Decree No. M/16 of the 30th of Muharram 1443 AH and its regulations, which aims to reduce malicious and fictitious lawsuits and enhance judicial efficiency, which will ensure the fulfillment of rights.
- Creation of a commercial circular
- Notarization of the contract.
- Payment of government fees.
- Issuing a commercial registry and publishing the contract electronically.
- Obtaining a license from the Ministry of Investment.
- A copy of the company's memorandum of association and a copy of its commercial registry certified by the Saudi Embassy in the relevant country and the Saudi Foreign Ministry and translated to Arabic by an accredited office.
- A copy of the decision by the company to open the new branch. This document should specify the headquarters, nature of activity, capital, manager, and delegations of authorities certified by the Saudi Embassy in the same country and the Saudi Foreign Ministry and translated to Arabic by an accredited office.
- The authorization issued to the branch manager certified by the Saudi Embassy in the same country and the Saudi Foreign Ministry and translated to Arabic by an accredited office.
- A copy of the power of attorney issued by the company certified by the Saudi Embassy in the country of origin and the Saudi Foreign Ministry and translated to Arabic by an accredited office.
- Originals of the above mentioned documents for matching.